Light up your bikes and homes and join us for a night
of laughs and fun and may the best bike shine!
- Touré de Lights begins at A-J’s Dockside
- Bike contest line-up starts at 5:00 pm
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place bikes and home decorations
- Registration forms at A-J’s & Tim’s Beach Gear
- Registration deadline December 10th
- Rain date December 16th
- Route ends at Marlin Monroe’s
- Call Elizabeth at 912-786-4801 with questions
Leave A-J’s around 6:30pm
Ride South on Chatham Ave. along the Back River
Turn left on 17th St. and go to Butler Ave.
Turn left on Butler Ave. for 2 blocks and then right onTybrisa St.
30-minute break for photos at the Roundabout and refreshing beverages
Head North onStrand thru the parking lot and turn left on 14th St.
Cross Butler Ave.and then turn right on2nd Ave.
Ride North on 2nd Ave. and take a right on 5th St. to Marlin Monroe’s
*Tell your neighbors & friends – Homes along the parade route are encouraged to decorate!!
A special thanks to our sponsors andparticipants of past Touré de Lights for their generous support of the Tybee’s Food Pantry. We’d also like to acknowledge A-J’s Dockside, Tybee Island Clothing Company, Tybee Island Charters, Tim’s Beach Gear, the Love-Love’s, and Papa’s Bar-b-que& Seafood for their prizes and support.
Battery operated lights can be purchased at Seaside Sisters.
Bike rentals are available at Tim’s Beach Gear.