Annual Tybee Island Shop & Stroll/Treasure Hunt
The Annual Tybee Island Shop and Stroll/Treasure Hunt will be held THIS coming Saturday, December 4th until 9 PM! It’s an island-wide day of fun and festivities to get your holly-days off to a running (or strolling!) start!
Meet at Seaside Sisters at 10 AM and get your Shop and Stroll map (for other participating businesses), tally cards and the rules. Lawd knows, the Sisters don’t like to follow rules, but for this event, we’ll just have to behave! Take a break at 1PM for the Tybee Island Christmas Parade and then stop back at the shop for more shopping, more strolling and a whole lotta holiday magic! See Santa, the Grinch, The Whos from Whoville, a “Max the Dog” Lookalike Contest and more.
The Shop & Stroll Details!!!
* Island-Wide Treasure Hunt starts at Seaside Sisters, where else???
* Tybee Holiday Parade starts at 1 PM on Butler Avenue
* Santa, The Grinch and The Whos arrive at 4 PM
* Catherine Lovett and friends ART SHOW 2:30 PM
* Janice Shay and friends BOOK SIGNING 2 PM
* Child ID, Classic Cars and so much more at 3 PM
* Campfire, S’Mores, Hot Dogs, Hot Cocoa and Cider all day from 1 PM
* Drawings for Treasure Hunt and Shop & Stroll Winners at 7 PM
* Hourly “Christmas in a Can” giveaways (a whole holiday celebration IN A CAN!)
* Loads of freebies, treats and a whole slew of Christmas cheer all over the darn place!
Catherine Lovett, one of our fav artistas will be onhand, as well as a book signing with Janice Shay. Great specials, holiday treats and and prizes for the Shop and Stroll winners at 7 PM. End the day at Doyles Landscaping by finding the perfect Christmas tree, a campire roast, hot chocolate and cider.
I mean, ladies, is this a fun-filled day or what? Start resting now, because this is going to be one hellacious holly-day! See you there, Sisters!