Summer hours, 12-10 daily
“Creamy, delicate, fresh and
heaven on a hot Fourth of July.”
– Oprah Winfrey’s “O” List
“Nicely understated – you taste the fruit, the nuts, or the chocolate – it’s not sugary frozen stuff.
The analogy is to a bowl of berries and cream,
with a little sugar to sweeten the dish”
– Karen Hochman “The Nibble; Great Food Finds”
- Our Gelato Italian Ice Cream is made to order fresh, from scratch, from uncopromised ingredients. Not from mixes and bases used by parlors claiming to be “homemade”.
- This means our great colors and intense flavors come from actual fruits, roasted nuts, spices, liqueurs, imported chocolates, coffees and teas.
- It also means absolutely nothing artificial.
- More dense than other commercial or “store made” ice cream (air is not one of the main ingredients).
- Less fat (and calories) means you can taste the fresh ingredients. Yum!
Tybee Island, GA